Abortion and Perinatal Loss
As an Abortion and Perinatal Loss Doula, I provide emotional, physical, and informational support to people choosing/needing an abortion or facing a miscarriage, stillbirth, fetal anomaly and loss. I provide a wealth of compassion and warmth focused solely on nurturing your needs. Your well-being and healing are my only concern. I am available for situations that take place both inside and outside the clinic or hospital and at home. Some of my services are, but are not limited to;
- One or two meetings prior to the procedure to develop an abortion or perinatal loss plan and practice stress relief and relaxation techniques.
- Offer logistical support and information on where and how to get safe reproductive health services.
- Provide counseling on nutritional and herbal remedies for womb healing and recovery.
- Attend your procedure continuously, providing physical comfort, emotional support, and information to assist you in decision-making.
- Help your partner and any other support people, offering suggestions, information, assistance, and reassurance.
- Serve as a liaison between you and medical staff—establishing rapport, reminding them of your preferences, and helping you ask questions so that you can have the information you need to make informed decisions.
- Provide aftercare counseling on approaches to trauma healing and empowered wellness.
- Available by phone and email to answer any questions you have during your recovery time and to offer you referrals for other resources as needed.
Fees: donation based, no one will be turned away based on their ability to pay.